New York Comic Con is underway today and a panel took a closer look at the upcoming second season of The world according to Jeff Goldblum.
- The panel included:
- Jeff Goldblum
- Penn and Teller
- Street Magician Erik Blackwell
- As one would probably assume based on the guest cast, the panel focused on an episode of the upcoming second season that will focus on magic.
- We simply asked Goldblum why we love magic so much:
- “Maybe because it kind of gives us a taste of the humble pie that’s delicious when you can experiment” hey maybe I’m not as smart as I thought, maybe I’m not don’t know everything there is to know. “”
- Goldblum explained that in addition to Penn and Teller and Blackwell, the episode also features her interactions with illusionist Zach King and a group of self-proclaimed witches.
- The panel even features some very impressive close-up magic from Blackwell, which drew applause from the rest of the panel.
- The second season of The world according to Jeff Goldblum will premiere on Disney+ November 12.
Read more about The World According to Jeff Goldblum:
- Disney+ announced early last year that its hit series The world according to Jeff Goldblum would return for a second season on the streaming service.
- Produced by Nutopia, The world according to Jeff Goldblum is the first original series from the National Geographic service.
- After premiering with the launch of the streaming service, subscribers have followed host and executive producer Jeff Goldblum across the country as he unravels the fascinating truths behind familiar objects we all know and love.
- The first season explored an array of subject matter from ice cream and sneakers to denim and motor homes. In the 10-episode second season, Jeff will take viewers on an entertaining and insightful ride through the world as he unearths a new batch of everyday objects.
- Take a look at Disney on some of the topics from each episode: